Paint Fire Sprinkler Head Covers Was There A Fire In My Apartment?

Was there a fire in my apartment? - paint fire sprinkler head covers

Yesterday my son was at the door of his color (he was only 4). So I had to rub off. Washing up, I realized that I had taken one or two coats of paint. I noticed it because he brown-black markings on the bottom of the door for me has been the hallmark of the fire damage. This must explain why there are no shades of the rest of the house and why the irrigation head is different (which is different is the white spot for the spray), the others do not. Is this evidence of an indoor fire?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes.

Anonymous said...

Yes.

Anonymous said...

Maybe. I ask for your building or fire department. You need may apply for access to information.

Anonymous said...

Well, not yet, I see no need for a conspiracy going on here. Many places have fire, then the place is cleaned and repaired, painted and habitable again. If you do not risk conditions and see no evidence that the loss of painting a door, then what should worry?

Post a Comment