I Want To Edit Pokemon Silver Chronicles In My Pc My Little Brother Is Curious To Know Whether Or Not A Pokemon Gold And Silver Remake Will Be Made...?

My little brother is curious to know whether or not a Pokemon Gold and Silver remake will be made...? - i want to edit pokemon silver chronicles in my pc

My little brother loves to play Pokemon and listen to one of a little gold and silver remake version. He said that this struggle and I would like "looking through Google search. I have some strange things, like saying some sites, it is said a remake .. and others ... (basically my little brother buy them, if it is not official and lead to expectations ..)
This page shows me a photo to the new version or not .. Support This is the information from my brother ...
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload ...
and this page has a picture like that ...
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t86/C ...
For my part I really hate that I keep left things behind a long time ago .. So I really want an answer .. even form an opinion ..
If you have any other ideas please post and ill edit and I .......... thnx ....

4 comments:

D-Mac said...

I doubt it. They simply continue to make headlines. Anyone can do it using Photoshop, things to do in Table 2. I still see my money on a version that purple /.

DARKabz said...

they havent said anything, but I think now is a 50/50 chance, but I hope they do the silver and gold are the best!

Big D said...

To http://tradebattlediamondandpear.foros.w ... We need more people who respond to your questions. Darren said when u get me, can come here by an organization that is free to come

caleb said...

Table 2 is convincing. I think we should rebuild, but I'm no expert in this field. So, in my opinion I would say theres gonna be a remake.

Post a Comment