What Does Hodgkins Lymphoma Look Like Diagnosed With Hodgkins Lymphoma Stage 3b. Is My Pain Normal?

Diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma stage 3b. Is my pain normal? - what does hodgkins lymphoma look like

I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma Phase 3b 2 weeks ago. I got started chemotherapy and dexamethasone 4 mg, 5 mg of oxycodone every 4 hours as needed, and Nexium 40 mg per day. I gained about 15 pounds and my body is slightly rounded, the steroid is normal. But I also had a very important matter of pain in the legs and arms, especially in knees and shoulders. The pain seems to come from my veins. It is a pain that I feel turning into a pretzel, and I think I need to pop and massaged my body, but I think I can not explode and hurt myself trying. I wanted to be connected worried and oxycodone have been careful to the amount you are limited. I've never gone through the said amount. I feel guilty if I am, but I ended up taking them after arriving at about 6 / 10 on the pain scale. The doctor gave me a chest x-ray, as he says, they should feel no pain. The x-ray showed nothing. I fear that everyone will think I could sCentral analgesics. But actually I'm out of pain and fear of hell out of me. A part of me thinks that I've really pain or I'm just addicted. Is it normal for me, this experience? I'm just looking to see if anyone else had similar problems? Thank you very much. I just want to make sure that I did not lose. This has been stressful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment